We courier orders within SA
If you are unable to visit our factory shop or you just prefer to have your order delivered; we can courier any order directly to your doorstep!
So, here is how it works:
1. Shop around our online store.
2. Select the items that you want and add them to your cart. If you would like more than one of the same item, you can edit the number before you click the “Add to Cart” button.
3. Once you have finished shopping, click on the “View Cart” button or the button with the shopping cart image and order total on it.
4. Check your cart has everything you want, select the “Send by courier to the address provided” option and click “Proceed to Checkout”.
5. Fill in your details and submit your order. Please make sure to include your FULL delivery address and contact phone number to help the courier keep in contact.
6. The system will send you an order confirmation which details the items ordered. We will then calculate the full order total including the delivery charge (based on the size, weight and quantity of parcels required to send your order) and send you pro forma invoice that will include our banking details.
7. Make an EFT payment into our account using your order number as the reference and send a copy of the proof of payment to email@example.com
8. As soon as your payment is received into our bank account, your order will be dispatched with our courier. They will send you an email with the waybill number so that you can track your order on its way.
We make use of Fastway Couriers to deliver our orders all over South Africa. This table outlines the costs and delivery times (from dispatch) for a single parcel sent with Fastway.
|DESTINATION||COST||Kg ALLOWANCE (Mass and Volumetric* Kg)||DELIVERY TIME|
|Jhb / Pta||R69.00 / R48.00||1 – 30 Kgs||1-2 working days|
|KZN (major cities)||R108.00||1 – 15 Kgs||1-2 working days|
|WC & EC (major cities)||R132.00||1 – 15 Kgs||2-3 working days|
|Regional areas||R114.00 – R172.00 (depending on the area)||1 – 15 Kgs||4-5 days (depending on the area)|
*The volumetric kg’s for a product are calculated by multiplying the height (cm) x width (cm) x length (cm) and then dividing by a volumetric conversion factor (5000cc).
While we will always do our best to minimize your shipping costs (where possible, we will combine parcels or just use an excess weight label which is charged at R15.00 ex. VAT), we also plan parcels in such a way as to ensure everything gets to you intact. This is especially important for the more fragile products such as taco shells and nachos.
*If you want more information and would like us to get in touch with you, please leave us a message through the form below.*