Dinner ready in 15 minutes? Who would say no to this so easy, fast and delicious main course?
Try it out…
1 jar of Mole Rojo Paste (235grs/jar)
3 jars of chicken stock (700 ml) – or water
18 Fresh Corn Tortillas
2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
1/2 cup feta cheese, shredded
1 cup sour cream
1/4 onion, sliced for garnish
Oil for frying
1. In a small casserole, mix 1 jar of Mole with 3 jars of chicken stock or water. Stir Continuously until dissolved.
2. In a small skillet heat the oil.
3. Fry each Tortilla quickly and drain on a plate with a paper towel.
4. Fill each Tortilla with 2 TBS of chicken and roll.
5. Heat the Mole sauce. Check consistency. If the sauce has thickened, add a bit more water and stir.
6. Pour the sauce on top of the rolled / filled Tortillas.
7. Garnish with the cream, cheese and onion slices.