A popular Mexican dish consisting of grilled beef topped with chopped bacon, bell peppers, onions and cheese.
Usually served as a filling for tacos.
- Click on the + to add product to cart.
- 1 Kg beef goulash, cut into small squares (1.5 cm x 1.5 cm)
- 1 tsp Taco Seasoning
- 500 gr bacon, diced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 can whole corn kernels, drained
- 2 green peppers, diced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 can mushrooms, drained and chopped
- 250 gr white cheddar cheese, grated
- Oil for frying
- 1 Bottle Salsa Verde
- 1 pkt Wheat Tortilla (15cm)
- Season meat with Taco Seasoning and set aside.
- In a large pan heat oil. Add onion and garlic and fry until translucent.
- Add bacon and fry until tender.
- Add the meat and continue frying until medium.
- Add bell peppers, corn kernels and mushrooms and continue frying.
- Last, add the cheese. Let it melt and immediately remove pan from heat.
- Heat up the tortillas and let everybody make up their own tacos.
- Serve with salsa.