Fajitas are a great family meal. Either wheat or corn tortillas are served, at the table, with strips of grilled meat and other fillings. This is a great option for picky eaters or if you just want your guests to get more involved in preparing their meal.
1. Combine lamb, garlic, cumin, lemon juice and oil in large bowl. Season with Taco Seasoning.
2. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
3. Cook lamb, in batches, in a heated frying pan, stirring until browned all over and cooked as desired.
4. Remove the lamb from the pan and cover to keep warm.
4. Cook bell peppers and onion, in the same pan, stirring until just softened.
4. Add the lamb to the bell peppers and stir gently over a medium heat until hot.
5. Heat the tortillas in a clean, hot pan.
6. Serve with guacamole and salsa of your choice.