1. Pre-heat oil in a small skillet.
2. Fry the tortillas one at a time for a few seconds and drain on a paper towel.
3. Arrange 6-7 tortillas flat in a baking dish; covering the bottom completely.
4. Layer the other ingredients on top starting with the salsa, then the chicken, sliced green chillies, corn kernels, cream, cheese and salt and pepper.
5. Repeat the process for 2 more layers, first with the tortillas and then the rest of the ingredients.
6. Place in a pre-heated oven at 180C until cheese melts and the casserole is heated through.