A delicious and easy, 1 pot, creamy spaghetti full of Mexican flavours. The bright green colour comes from the Poblano chiles and fresh coriander.
Our poblano chiles are already roasted, so …. No mess!
1 packet spaghetti pasta
2 Whole Poblano Peppers (or 1 if you prefer less heat)
1 can Green Enchilada Salsa
Fresh coriander, a medium spring
2 tsp butter
250 grs cream
1/2 cup chicken stock
Salt to taste
1. Cook pasta as per directions on packet.
2. Slice open the Poblano Chiles. Discard stem and seeds. Rinse under cold water. Chop.
3. Add chiles, coriander Green Enchilada salsa in a blender. Liquidize.
4. Using a large pot, add salsa mixture and chicken stock.
5. When it starts to boil, simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes. Season.
6. Add cream and then the pasta. Stir gently to get all the spaghetti evenly covered with the chile salsa.
7. Serve with a side salad.