If you are unable to visit our factory shop or you just prefer to have your order delivered; we can courier any order directly to your doorstep!
So, here is how it works:
1. Shop around our online store.
2. Select your preferred items by adding them to your cart. If you would like more than one of the same item, you can edit the number before you click the “Add to Cart” button.
3. Once you have finished shopping, click on the “View Cart” button and check that all your items have been included in your cart.
4. Proceed to Checkout. Enter your full delivery address, email and contact phone number. Correct details will ensure a smooth and prompt delivery.
5. Mark the correct option DELIVERY or COLLECTION. And that you have read and agree to our T’s&C’s.
6. The system will send you an order confirmation which details the items ordered. We will then calculate the full order total including the delivery charge (based on the size, weight and quantity of parcels required to send your order).
7. You will then receive a second email as YOUR ORDER IS COMPLETE which includes a pro forma invoice with banking details.
8. Make an EFT payment into our account using your order number as the reference and send a copy of the proof of payment to email@example.com
9. As soon as your payment is received into our bank account, your order will be dispatched with our courier. They will send you an email with the waybill number so that you can track your parcel’s whereabouts.
We make use of Fastway Couriers as our preferred courier service provider. The table below outlines the costs and delivery times (from dispatch) for a single parcel sent with them.
DESTINATION COST Kg ALLOWANCE (Mass and Volumetric* Kg) DELIVERY TIME (working days)
|JHB||R69.00||1 – 30 Kgs||1-2 days|
|PTA||R48.00||1–30 Kgs||1-2 days|
|KZN||R108.00||1–15 Kgs||1-2 days|
|WC & EC||R132.00||1–15 Kgs||2-3 days|
|Regional areas||R114.00 – R172.00 (depending on the area)||1–15 Kgs||4-5 days (depending on the area)|
*The volumetric kg’s for a product are calculated by multiplying the height (cm) x width (cm) x length (cm) and then dividing by a volumetric conversion factor (5000cc).
While we will always do our best to minimize the shipping costs / where possible, we will combine parcels or use excess weight labels which are charged at R15.00 ex. VAT each.
We also always do our best in packing parcels in such a way as to try to ensure and avoid breakages so that everything gets to you intact. This is especially important for the more fragile products such as taco shells and nachos.
Enjoy shopping with us!