The smokey flavour of the chipotle combined with the prawns and bacon makes a delicious and easy filling for this taco recipe. A great mid-week meal.
- In a deep skillet heat the oil.
- Fry the bacon until crispy.
- Drain, let cool. Set aside.
- Using the same oil, fry the onion until transparent.
- Add the prawns and fry quickly.
- Add the chipotle mixture, bacon and cook for 4 mins until hot.
- Heat the corn tortillas on a ‘comal‘ at medium heat for about 45 secs per side or until heated through.
- Fill the tortillas with the shredded lettuce, prawn mixture and top with the avocado.
- Season with lime juice.