Chipotle is such a versatile chili.It’s smokey flavor is so unique. It really enhances the flavour of anything and everything.This simple, but rich and delicious recipe is a great mid-week meal which highlights the flavour of the chipotle itself.
- Click on the + to add product to cart.
- 500g Pasta (Any kind will do)
- 1 Whole Chipotle Chilli (2 if you like more heat)
- 2 Cups Fresh Cream
- 1 Cup Milk
- 250g Full Fat Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbs Butter
- Salt and Pepper
1. Cook pasta until ‘al dente’.
2. In a blender, liquidize the chipotle chilli, the fresh cream, milk & cream cheese.
3. In a deep casserole pot, melt the butter on a medium heat.
4. Add the chilli mix, season to taste and stir as the sauce heats up.
5. When sauce starts to boil, add the pasta and remove it from the heat.
6. Serve and enjoy!