The traditional recipe for the delicious green enchiladas with the unique tangy and tarty taste that comes from the Tomatillos.
- Click on the + to add product to cart.
- 1 Can Tomatillos
- 18 Corn Tortillas
- 1/2 large onion
- 1 garlic clove
- A small spring of fresh coriander
- 1 or 2 fresh chilies, to taste
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Place tomatillos (without the liquid) in a blender, add onion, garlic, chilies and coriander. Liquidize
- In a deep pot, heat a little bit of oil and then fry the salsa. Check seasoning.
- In a small skillet, heat the rest of the oil. Fry each corn totilla for a few seconds and then dip in the green salsa. Place in a plate, fill with 2 TBS of shredded chicken and fold. Repeat on each plate for 2 or 3 enchiladas.
- Pour more salsa on top.
- Garnish with the sour cream and cheese.
- Serve with refried beans on the side.
- Serve immediately.