Guacamole, is an avocado-based salsa, that originated with the Aztecs in Mexico. In addition to its use in modern Mexican cuisine it has also become part of American cuisine as a dip, condiment and salad ingredient. I personally prefer to leave the avos quite chunky, so go easy when smashing them…
- Click on the + to add product to cart.
- 2 Ripe Avocados. Smashed.
- 1 Tomato
- 1/4 Onion
- 1 Medium Bunch of Fresh Coriander
- 1 Medium Lemon
- Guacamole Seasoning
1. Mix the smashed avo with lemon juice,
2. Finely chop the onion, tomato and coriander leaves.
3. Stir the tomato mixture into the avo until well combined. Season with Guacamole seasoning.
4. Serve with Nacho Round / 500 gr Bag – Salted
Cooking Tip: Leave the avo pip in the guacamole as this will slow the darkening process