Mexican Chorizo is ground pork meat, seasoned with chillies and spices usually sold fresh and uncooked.
It is a common filling for tacos, sopes and gorditas.
- Click on the + to add product to cart.
- 1 kg lean pork meat. Coarsely minced
- 5 Guajillo – Dry Chillies, soaked. Seeds removed
- 3 grs ground black pepper
- 1 tsp ground clove
- 1 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp Taco Seasoning
- 6 almonds, finely chopped
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3/4 cup white vinegar
- 2/3 cup white wine
- Liquidize all ingredients (except meat and almonds) in the blender.
- Place meat in a large bowl, add chilli mix and almonds.
- Incorporate all ingredients. Cover and leave to rest in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- Fry in a little bit of oil.
You can portion in zip lock bags and freeze for later use.