A Michelada is a popular, refreshing and delicious Mexican cocktail that mixes beer, spices, hot sauce and Clamato – a drink mix made with tomato juice flavored with spices.
Usually served in a chilled, spice-rimmed glass they are the perfect drink for a hot summers day!
1. Run a lime wedge around the rim of a chilled beer glass.
2. Dip in Tajin Chilli powder and allow to dry.
3. Combine Clamato juice, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, Maggi seasoning sauce and Cholula sauce in the glass and mix.
4. Fill up the glass with ice cubes.
5. Top up with your chilled beer.
6. Stir and enjoy!