In this recipe, we are using a mixture of corn and wheat flour, so the donuts are not gluten free.
Makes +- 15 mini donuts.
- For the donuts:
- Place all the ingredients for the dough in a large bowl and mix.
- Let rest approximately 20 minutes.
- Shape each donut with approximately 60 gr of dough.
- Heat the oil and fry the donuts.
- Remove excess oil with paper towels.
- For the icing:
- Beat the egg whites with the powdered sugar until a thick consistency is formed.
- Decorate the donuts with the melted chocolate or icing and sprinkles.