Dinner ready in 15 minutes? Who would say no to this so easy, fast and delicious main course?
Try it out…
- Click on the + to add product to cart.
- 1 jar of Mole Rojo Paste
- 3 jars of chicken stock (700 ml) - or water
- 18 Corn Tortillas
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 onion, sliced for garnish
- Oil for frying
- In a small casserole, mix 1 jar of Mole with 3 jars of chicken stock or water. Stir Continuously until dissolved.
- In a small skillet heat the oil.
- Fry each Tortilla quickly and drain on a plate with a paper towel.
- Fill each Tortilla with 2 TBS of chicken and roll.
- Heat the Mole sauce. Check consistency. If the sauce has thickened, add a bit more water and stir.
- Pour the sauce on top of the rolled / filled Tortillas.
- Garnish with the cream, cheese and onion slices.