Pico de Gallo is the definitive salsa. It’s a simple salsa made with chopped fresh ingredients and in Mexican tradition, it is usually served to accompany all kind of tacos and as a topping on nachos. This salsa is so versatile and delicious that once you’ve tried it, you will want to add to all your dishes.
- Click on the + to add product to cart.
- 1/4 Onion. Finely Chopped.
- 2 Tomatoes. Chopped – Seeds and Pulp Removed.
- 4-5 Sprigs of Fresh Coriander. Finely Chopped.
- 1 Clove of Garlic. Finely Minced.
- 1 Whole Pickled Jalapeño – Seeds and Veins Removed. Finely Chopped. (or 2 if you like it hotter)
- 4 Tbs of the Brine from the Jalapeño Can.
- Guacamole Mix
1. Combine all chopped ingredients.
2. Dress with brine and check seasoning.