Surprise your family and friends with this delicious sweet corn cake for dessert.
This recipe is made with our special corn flour, so it’s gluten free and cream cheese is added for an extra rich flavour they will adore!
1. Preheat oven to 180 *C
2. In a large mixing bowl combine eggs, condensed milk and cream cheese.
3. Add masa Harina, baking powder and cinnamon. Mix until blended.
4. Add corn kernels and fold in.
5. Pour the mixture into a previously greased and floured 11 inch cake tin.
6. Bake for 1 hour or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
7. Let it cool before demoulding.
8. Decorate with the icing