Tostadas are the more-authentic version of the hard-shell corn tacos that most people are used to. Tostadas are corn tortillas that have been toasted or fried until they are crispy. They are usually served as a side for ceviche or topped with various combinations of meat, vegetables. beans, salsas and/or cheese.
1/2 Tspn Oil
1/2 A Small Onion. Finely Chopped.
4 Large Zucchinis. Roughly Chopped.
1 Cup Whole Cooked Sweet Corn Kernels
1 Cup Refried Bayo Beans
A Pinch of Salt
A Pinch of Epazote
Tajin for seasoning
1. Heat the oil in a skillet.
2. Fry the onion until transparent and slightly golden in colour.
3. Add the zucchini and corn kernels and fry until just cooked through.
4.Season with salt and the Epazote.
5. Spread a tablespoon of the refried beans onto each tostada.
6. Pile on the cooked veggies.
7. Sprinkle with Pico Limon.
If you want to add a bit of indulgence, crumble feta on top.